Friday, July 4, 2008

New Blog...introducing BC Photography

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my photography blog :) Although I am far from a professional photographer, I have dreams of being one someday. I enjoy taking pictures and having my picture taken. Anything and everything that has to do with cameras in general interests me. Everyone has told me that I really need to get into photography so here it is. I am only 17 years old but everyone has to start somewhere. What I enjoy most is taking the pictures to capture the memories for years down the road. I am also a scrapbooker, so you will probably see some of my "scrappy" work on here. I hope you can enjoy my blog and soon I will have some more work on here! On July 19th I get to do my first wedding for a family friend so be on the look out for those pictures. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July and be careful when playing around all the fireworks.
-Brittany Christine
BC Photographer






























































































3 comments:

Lisette Price Photography said...

Brittany, you have an amazing eye from what I can tell! I can't wait to see more from you. :) And I do not mind at all if you link to my blog....I'm actually flattered!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monkey said...

It's going to be great to see what new ideas you come up with for photos. I've been taking pictures for a while, but just started taking more pictures of people and for the first time for money! It's a little scary, but a lot of fun!! :)