Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Little Bit Of What We Did This Weekend

So on Friday I got called off of work so I got to spend it with the family at our place on the river. My Aunt and Uncle bought some fireworks and put off a great show. On Saturday I had to work but then Mom, Dad, Jonathan and I went to Salt Fork to see my Grandparents who were camping there. We rode bikes, sat around the camp site, ate an amazing meal and then watched fireworks at Seneca Lake. Today we went to church, came home, went back in town and we all got new phones (it was so exciting for some reason), had lunch/supper at Pizza Hut, and when we got home Anthony, Jonathan and I went fishing at the lake by our house. All in all it was a great weekend. So here are some pictures that I snapped this weekend. Enjoy.




















































































































------------------------------------------------------
Hope everyone had an amazing Fourth of July weekend and take it easy for this week of work.
Take Care
Love,
Brittany



















No comments: